Senior Financial Analyst
5 Westbrook Corporate Center Westchester, IL 60154
Responsible for the reporting of the Balance Sheet. Lead Balance Sheet budgeting and forecasting process. Track and communicate Balance Sheet results.
- Calculate all Working Capital KPI’ s. Review and analyze monthly Balance Sheet and compare with budget and prior year. Identify and communicate variances to facilitate achievement of budget targets.
- Coordinate the annual and quarterly Balance Sheet budgeting process. Create AP and AR forecasts.
- Prepare all Balance Sheet pages for quarterly and forecast books.
- Execute corporate submission of balance sheet plan.
- Effectively communicate with different functions/levels to obtain all information for the Balance Sheet forecast.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Finance or Accounting
- Strong communication. Must be able to convey information to all levels of the organization in a clear, focused, and concise manner
- Experience in financial analysis, reporting, and accounting
- Strong computer skills with knowledge in the use of Excel.