Senior Financial Analyst
Franklin Park, IL 60131
What you’ ll be doing:
We are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst for a leading privately-held manufacturer in the western suburbs of Chicago that is going through a few acquisitions every year. You will be a part of a growing Finance team and be able to take ownership of some of the functions there. This will be a great environment to get groomed for growth and also have access to a Private Equity firm.
- Lead the budgeting and forecasting for your department/market.
- Lead the monthly reporting package; explaining volume, revenue, margin, price, and product trends.
- Identify areas of opportunity and risk for the company in its current and forecasted markets.
- Work with Plant Managers to help them understand and improve performance.
- Prepare cost benefit; NPV, IRR etc.
- Support the FP&A function with ad-hoc projects and analysis.
- Accounting or Finance Degree required.
- 3 years minimum of financial analysis experience.
- Excellent Excel knowledge (pivot table, v-look-ups, exposure to macros).
- Manufacturing industry experience preferred.
- Self-starter that can take ownership of work.
- CPA, CIA, CMA, or CFA is a plus.
- Experience with a large ERP system is required, SAP is a plus.
If you are interested in applying to this Senior Financial Analyst position or other growth opportunities with Accountable Search please email your resume in WORD format directly to Jack Anthony at email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled