30 S. Wacker Drive, Suite 3600 Chicago, IL 60606
A large and growing property management company in Chicago is looking for an experienced Property Accountant to join it' s fast paced and cohesive Accounting team.
- Produce/analyze/distribute monthly financial statements
- Prepare monthly supporting schedules for balance sheet accounts
- Prepare monthly cash distributions to applicable level, typically a Fund
- Prepare accurate monthly and weekly bank reconciliations.
- Prepare monthly combinations for multi-phase properties
- Prepare monthly financial statements for simple joint ventures
- Record fair market values quarterly for real estate and debt
- Prepare quarterly property level performance returns (NCREIF NPI submissions)
- Prepare annual budgets and quarterly forecasts of non-operating expenses and reserve receipts for multi-family assets
- Prepare quarterly cash projections for single assets as needed using budgets and forecasts
- Review and file tax returns as needed
- Assist with acquisition and disposition closing and documentation: review loan agreements, operating agreements, budgets, certifications, etc.
- Complete financial analysis and special projects as needed
If you have a Bachelor' s degree in Accounting and are proficient in property management/accounting software, please send your resume directly to Shawna Lochner at Shawna@accountablesearch.com