Downers Grove,, IL
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Month End Close related tasks.
- Regularly maintain detailed reconciliations of balance sheet accounts.
- Cash/bank reconciliations.
- Review daily cash activity.
- Maintain fixed asset system including reconciliation of fixed asset accounts.
- Provide first level review of Accounts Payable items (invoice coding, payment register reconciliations, etc.)
- Prepare and enter general journal entries and maintain supporting documentation.
- Prepare corporate (including segments corporate) financials and discuss corporate results with the Managers.
- Provide detailed analyses and explanations of certain transactions.
- Prepare documentation for external auditors.
- Ad-Hoc projects as needed.
- Minimum Qualifications:
- Undergraduate Degree in Accounting
- Microsoft Office skills, primarily Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint.
- At least 2 year of experience