Schaumburg, IL 60159
What you will be doing:
We are looking for a Senior Accountant/Analyst for a growing company in Schaumburg, IL. You will be in a hybrid role were you will be doing the accounting, and diving into the forecasting, system work, and special projects. You should have at least one year of accounting experience and looking to develop your skills in a fast-paced, growing environment. They have awesome benefits and lots of perks throughout the year!
- Preparing financial statements and journal entries.
- Preparing bank and account reconciliations.
- Reviewing funds, including scenario analysis and forecasting.
- International exposure with projects and analysis.
- Ad-hoc projects and exposure to all accounting and finance operations
- Accounting or Finance Degree required.
- 3+ years of accounting experience.
- CPA or ability to sit for the CPA exams.
- Very strong system experience including Excel.
- Ability to help with process improvements.
If you are interested in applying to this Accountant/Analyst position or other growth opportunities with please email your resume in WORD format directly to Jack Anthony at firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled