- Bachelor’ s degree in accounting or finance preferred. CPP Payroll certification required.
- Working knowledge of ADP and PeopleSoft a must; familiarity with Workday, a plus.
- Knowledge of current and emerging company technology. Use technology and systems effectively to support daily activities. Look for new ways to apply technology to promote efficiency and improve quality.
- Know how to properly record assigned financial transactions with appropriate supporting documentation. Understand transaction analysis.
- Expert knowledge of regulations relating to US payroll and benefits, payroll related taxes, garnishments, overtime, tuition reimbursement, relocation, other income, W2 income, expatriate payroll, and US immigration laws.
- Advanced computer skills in Word, Excel, Access, payroll software, and the ability to write queries and ad hoc reports.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.