The Collections Representative is responsible collecting open accounts receivables by sorting and organizing data, managing collection correspondence, accurately facilitating transactions and adjustments, updating customer records, utilizing effective research techniques, maintaining customer relationships and taking action to ensure invoices are paid by our customers within account terms while providing a high level of customer satisfaction.
Key responsibilities include:
- Proactively maintains portfolio of assigned customers with past due balances.
- Calls customers to ensure timely payment of amount due.
- Perform timely follow-up activity when contacting past due customers on collection matters.
- Prepare and distribute customer statements.
- Monitor daily emails received from internal and external sources and handle incoming requests.
- Generate reports from database(s) in order to manage activities for open orders.
- Enter customers’ disputes and supports an effective, efficient, and timely dispute process.
- Collaborates with Collections team, management, and other internal departments in maintaining efficient internal procedures.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proficient with MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook).
- Strong organizational and communication skills (interpersonal and written communication).
- Ability to maintain complete confidentiality and discretion in business relationships and exercise sound business judgment.
- Ability to learn new technologies and apply them to current environments.
- Associates degree (Bachelor degree is preferred).
- Minimum of three(3) years B2B Credit-Collections