Accounts Payable Supervisor
An accounts payable supervisor performs the following duties as part of the activities required to move the organization in line with its targeted objectives.
- Review expenditure expense reports for proper authorization and precision
- Reform and execute operations and processes
- Ensure accuracy in daily invoices and meet time limits
- Serve as contact for resolving complicated billing systems
- Build solid relationships across all units at various accounting levels
- Ascertain the accuracy of accounts payable standard files and the accounts payable integrations to the general records
- Participate in creation and interpretation of enhanced finance related methods to ensure consistency with accounts payable prerequisites
- Organize innumerably month-end annual closings and execute special analysis tasks and other financial related obligations with the assistance of the organization’ s financial network
- Prepare and give advice on operations and staff budgets for authorization
- Oversee expenditure for compliance with budgets and give recommendations on discrepancies as often as necessary
- Create an efficient network for working out and distributing payments promptly
- Ensure that company’ s invoices are precisely administered
- Organize account payments and working together with other units, taking into account all transactions within the company.