Title: Accounting Clerk
Performs routine accounting operations including Accounts Receivables and other assigned general accounting tasks.
1. Deposit all cash and monies.
2. Post all monies into billing and general ledger software.
3. Count cash from sundry (ancillary) departments.
4. Responsible for maintaining petty cash fund including disbursements, receipts and monthly reconciliation.
5. Responsible for generating and posting of all Medicaid payments.
6. Responsible for entering safekeeping and cash advance charges.