- Perform day to day management of all payment cycle activities and provide efficient client service
- Track, process and reconcile payments and expenditures, including payroll, purchase orders, invoices, statements, checks, refund requisitions etc, in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Ensure correct approval, sorting, coding and matching of invoices/receipts
- Serve as liaison with internal and external clients
- Regularly calculate data and compile necessary reports
- Continuously improve payment processes
- High school diploma
- 5 plus years of similar experience
- AP environment including vouchering of invoices and expense reports and file maintenance.
- Proven Accounts Payable experience required.
- Strong keyboarding and 10 key skills required.
- Self-starter with a high level of motivation.
- Ability to handle a variety of responsibilities simultaneously and to set priorities in order to complete assignments in an efficient, accurate and timely manner.
- Ability to identify potential problems and proactively generate ideas for acceptable solutions, then initiate same.
- Comfortable working in a team-oriented department